Our mission is to promote the principles of the Democratic Party – to elect Democrats in Clarke County, Iowa’s 3rd Congressional District, the State, and the Nation.
We believe in:
- the right to health care, including full reproductive health care and new legislation to protect women’s lives
- environmental responsibility and the use of clean, renewable energy
- a living wage and humane working conditions, supported by the right to unionize and the restoration of full bargaining rights for public employees
- keeping public education funding in public schools
- a tax on extreme wealth
- expanded health care, education, employment, and housing assistance for our veterans.
- a fair path to citizenship for undocumented workers and those brought to the United States when they were children.
We have members from the following communities:
Osceola, the county seat of Clarke County
For news posts, check our Clarke County Iowa Democrats Facebook site
If you have a specific item you would like to see posted on the website, please contact Sandra Baringer, email@example.com.